Enjoy the most expansive assortment of Greek food and delicacies all in one place! From the mountains of Thrace to the remote islands of the Mediterranean, we are proud to showcase most famous dishes from each corner of Greece.
MEZE (Appetizer) & GYRO BOOTHS
- Lamb Pops - 2 lamb chop pops seasoned in a special Greek marinade. Get them while they last! (Available after 4PM on Friday) (Meze Booth only)
- Pitas – try our traditional tiropita (feta) or spanakopita (spinach & feta). (Meze Booth and Dining Court)
- Souvlaki - Grilled pieces of marinated tender pork with pita bread. (Meze booth only)
- Saganaki – flamed kefalograviera cheese with a hint of lemon and brandy. (Saganaki booth only)
- Loukaniko – special sausage with feta and olives pita bread.
- Gyro – savory slices of lean beef cradled in pita bread, topped with onions, tomatoes, and our tasty tzatziki sauce.
- Calamari – seasoned strips of crispy fried calamari. A festival favorite! (Meze booth and Dining Court)
- Meatballs - Greek style meatballs with lemon marinade
ZAHAROPLASTEION (Greek Pastries)
- Kataifi – shredded phyllo infused with walnut filling and a touch of cinnamon.
- Tsourekia – sweet, braided Easter bread sprinkled with sesame seeds and baked until golden brown.
- Koulourakia – crisp, braided butter cookies. A must for dunking in coffee!
- Kourambiethes – melt-in-your-mouth butter cookies, dusted with powered sugar!
- Melomakarona – butter, spices, and a dipping in honey syrup give these delicious cookies their unique flavor and texture.
- Yiaourtopita – delicious cake with yoghurt, walnuts, and spices. Moistened with light honey syrup.
- Galaktobouriko - A light custard filling, baked in Phyllo, and sweetened with our honey syrup.
- Classic Baklava – a rich, buttery, phyllo pastry with walnuts, topped with honey syrup.
- Loukoumades – Greek doughnut puffs dipped in honeyed syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon. Made right before your eyes!
- Paximathia – a great dunking treat – light, small and crisp, with just a hint of anise.
- Greek Yoghurt – drizzled with honey and topped with nuts. The very best!
- Almond Crescent - A hit last year! Almond paste cookie.
- Baklava Cheesecake - Yes, it originated in Greece! Cheesecake sprinkled with our great Baklava!
KAFENEION (Greek Coffee)
- Greek Coffee – finely ground, authentic medium roasted coffee prepared right before you in briki-style!
- Iced Frappe – a modern cultural phenomenon, enjoy this urban coffee with a Greek twist.
- Freddo – blended, hot espresso served over ice with foamed milk.
- Regular Coffee – old fashioned, but perfect for enjoying a variety of Greek sweets!
ESTIATORIO (Dining Court)
- Spanakopita – phyllo dough filled with herb seasoned spinach and a blend of cheeses
- Tiropita – cheese puff triangles made with a blend of cheeses, eggs and seasonings wrapped in buttered phyllo dough.
- Fasolakia – tender green beans baked with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, herbs, olive oil and seasonings.
- Beef Dolmathes – grape leaves stuffed with rice, ground beef and seasonings.
- Vegetarian Dolmathes – grape leaves stuffed with rice and seasonings.
- Pilafi – rice flavored with butter and lemon juice.
- “The Old Spaghetti Factory” Spaghetti – with browned butter and Mizithra cheese (after 3 pm on Friday)
- Kota Psiti (a la carte) – Baked chicken basted with lemon juice and Greek oregano.
- Horiatiki Salata – traditional village salad made with fresh veggies, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, olive oil, and seasonings.
- Pastitsio – macaroni layered with Greek seasoned beef and cheeses, topped with a creamy Bechamel sauce.
- Roast Lamb (a la carte) – dinner sized portion of the all famous Greek-seasoned lamb.
- Moussaka – layers of eggplant and Greek-seasoned ground beef topped with a creamy Bechamel sauce. A Greek delicacy!
FRIDAY SPECIAL LUNCH PLATES
Open only 11 am to 3 pm. Available along with Regular Menu.
- Moussaka w/ Tiropita & 2 Dolmathes
- Shrimp Santorini w/ Pilafi & Fasolakia
- Pastitsio w/ Spanakopita & 2 Dolmathes
- Vegetarian w/ Rice, 2 Dolmathes, Spankopita OR Tiropita, and Fasolakia
- Lamb Dinner - Includes pilafi, fasolakia, and bread (served after 3 pm on Friday)
- Chicken Dinner - Includes pilafi, fasolakia, and bread (served after 3 pm on Friday)
- Shrimp Santorini (Friday only) – shrimp in a tasty sauce with feta cheese and herbs served with Pilafi and Fasolakia.
- Stifado Dinner (Saturday only) – a popular and uniquely spiced beef stew with cloves and cinnamon, originating from the island of Cyprus. Served with Pilafi and Fasolakia.
AT THE MARKET
- Frozen pans of Moussaka and Pastitsio
- Frozen cocktail size Tiropitas or Spanakopitas