Enjoy the most expansive assortment of Greek food and delicacies all in one place! From the mountains of Thrace to the remote islands of the Mediterranean, we are proud to showcase most famous dishes from each corner of Greece.
MEZE (Appetizer) & GYRO BOOTHS
- Pitas – try our traditional tiropita (feta) or spanakopita (spinach & feta).
- Saganaki – flamed kefalograviera cheese with a hint of lemon and brandy.
- Loukaniko – traditional spiced Greek sausage, served with pita bread.
- New Loukaniko – sausage with mountain feta and Kalamata olives, served with pita bread.
- Keftethes – Greek meatballs with tzatziki (cucumber, garlic, and yogurt sauce) and pita bread.
- Gyro – savory slices of lean beef cradled in pita bread, topped with onions, tomatoes, and our tasty tzatziki sauce.
- Calamari – seasoned strips of crispy fried calamari. A festival favorite!
ZAHAROPLASTEION (Greek Pastries)
- Kataifi – shredded phyllo infused with walnut filling and a touch of cinnamon.
- Tsourekia – sweet, braided Easter bread sprinkled with sesame seeds and baked until golden brown.
- Koulourakia – crisp, braided butter cookies. A must for dunking in coffee!
- Kourambiethes – melt-in-your-mouth butter cookies, dusted with powerless sugar!
- Melomakarona – butter, spices, and a dipping in honey syrup give these delicious cookies their unique flavor and texture.
- Yiaourtopita – delicious cake with yoghurt, walnuts and spices. Moistened with light honey syrup.
- Galaktobouriko – a light custard filling, baked in phyllo and sweetened with honey syrup
- Baklava – a rich, buttery, phyllo pastry with walnuts, topped with honey syrup.
- Loukoumades – Greek doughnut puffs drizzled with honeyed syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon. Made right before your eyes!
- Paximathia – a great dunking treat – light, small and crisp, with just a hint of anise.
- Greek Yoghurt – drizzled with honey and topped with cinnamon. The very best!
KAFENEION (Greek Coffee)
- Greek Coffee – finely ground, authentic medium roasted coffee prepared right before you in briki-style!
- Iced Frappe – a modern cultural phenomenon, enjoy this urban coffee with a Greek twist.
- Regular Coffee – old fashioned, but perfect for enjoying a variety of Greek sweets!
ESTIATORIO (Dining Court)
- Spanakopita – phyllo dough filled with herb seasoned spinach and a blend of cheeses
- Tiropita – cheese puff triangles made with a blend of cheeses, eggs and seasons wrapped in buttered phyllo dough.
- Fasolakia – tender green beans baked with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, herbs, olive oil and seasonings.
- Beef Dolmathes – grape leaves stuffed with rice, ground beef and seasonings.
- Vegetarian Dolmathes – grape leaves stuffed with rice and seasonings.
- Pilafi – rice flavored with butter and lemon juice..
- “The Old Spaghetti Factory” Spaghetti – with browned butter and Mizithra cheese
- Kota Psiti (a la carte) – Baked chicken basted with lemon juice and Greek oregano.
- Horiatiki Salad – traditional village salad made with fresh veggies, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, olive oil, and seasonings.
- Pastitsio – macaroni layered with Greek seasoned beef and cheeses, topped with a creamy Bechamel sauce.
- Roast Lamb (a la carte) – dinner sized portion of the all famous Greek-seasoned lamb.
- Moussaka – layers of eggplant and Greek-seasoned ground beef topped with a creamy Bechamel sauce. A Greek delicacy!
- Shrimp Santorini (Friday only) – shrimp in a tasty sauce with feta cheese and herbs with Pilafi and Fasolakia.
- Stifado Dinner (Saturday only) – a popular and uniquely spiced beef stew with cloves and cinnamon, originating from the island of Cyprus. Served with Pilafi and Fasolakia.