For 60 delicious years, the Sacramento Greek Festival has shared the vibrant culture, rich food and traditions of Greece with our local community. The authentic cuisine is homemade by our volunteers with recipes from all corners of the Greek Mediterranean. The village-style atmosphere of the festival perfectly represents the historical and epic Greek passion for life, food, drink and dance. Come and join us for this family-friendly festival experience - OPA!
- Attendees are subject to bag inspections and security screening.
- Certified service dogs are welcome. Pets and Emotional Support Animals are prohibited.
- No firearm, explosives or sharp objects are allowed on Greek Festival grounds.
- Greek Festival grounds are protected by video surveillance.
- The Sacramento Greek Festival will comply with all California Dept. of Public Health COVID mandates in effect at the time.